Any project can now submit their project to get listed on farm.mcn.ventures. A listing allows project tokens to be staked to earn $MCN and $ProjectToken.
Requirements to Submit a Farm Listing Proposal
You must hold at least 10 MCN tokens to submit a proposal.
Benefits of MCN Farm Listing
- Significant APY boost
- Token buy pressure and price increase
- 1:1 Reward Matching for MCN Multiple Reward Farm
- Exclusive listing on vfat.tools/mcn
- Marketing support from MCN key opinion leaders
Tutorial to get your farm listing proposal on MCN
- Go to MCN’s snapshot page here.
2. Click New Proposal for your project.
3. Fill in the proposal information following the template below:
Title: Integrate Project X into the Farming Ecosystem
Project Description / Why Project Should Be Listed
- Single choice voting
- Select Today’s Date and End Date (3 Days of voting)
Choices: Yes / No
4. Wait for MCN holders to vote yes or no. Be sure to announce on social media / in the MCN discord that a vote is ongoing so that MCN holders know to vote.
5. If the proposal passes with majority yes, the project will be prepared for farm listing on ETH mainnet; otherwise, the project may attempt to submit another proposal after a one-month cooldown period.
When your project is listed:
Projects will be distributed a given number of MCN tokens for farming according to their order of acceptance into the MCN ecosystem. The first project will receive 1325 MCN, the second project will receive 1275 MCN, and so on as outlined in the table below:
A new pool with the project token as the stake token will be created and listed on mcn.farm.ventures with MCN (and additional project tokens, if desired) as rewards.
In return, project tokens equal to the USD value of the MCN tokens provided for farming will be added to the MCN pool.
Additionally, your project will get an exclusive listing under the MCN tab on vfat.tools.